1. All your friends are doing it.
2. Solitaire is your crack cocaine.
3. You love the visceral knife-edge thrill of wondering if your app will remain stable until you save your work.
4. You think that processor power and RAM are better employed running Antivirus than on doing anything productive or useful.
5. You have had a designectomy.
6. You enjoy the irony of the phrase “Plug & Play”.
7. You want your new OS to have more available flavours then Baskin Robbins.
8. You would have to fill all that free deskspace with paperwork if all those cables weren’t there.
9. You only know how to delete forwards.
10. You want the free cupholder.