…about the last 24 hours.
1) Half a dozen of my students stayed behind after class this morning to ask questions about some DEEEEEP theology. They are 10 – 11 years old. I did not prompt them.
2) I have just been teaching my class how to play ‘Chasing Cars’ by Snow Patrol on the guitar. They now think I’m Mr Schneebly.
3) My wife & I tidied the whole house last night. It is now gleaming. Rah rah!!
4) Outside right now, I smelt that after-the-rain smell you only get after a couple of dry weeks and a sudden downpour.
5) I just ordered a kit from a blade maker in England who hand-forges his own blades to build my own fishing knife & sheath. I could just have bought a knife, but that’s not very Dudely, is it? Any dudes reading this will totally get me. Prepare yourselves for self-indulgent fishing-knife related posts…